Our latest feature –
Meet the Sea/bots
Automated on-demand vessel and area information straight to your chat feed.
With Sea/bot area you can receive a summary of a specific area, including its bunker prices, link to the location on Sea/net, relevant port statistics and known cargo types the port accepts.
With Sea/bot ship you can receive a summary of a specific vessel’s latest AIS information, recent activity such as speeds, laden, ballast and part-laden information including the last 18 months worth of port callings.
- In-context chats – Be part of the shipping and offshore community.
- Verified user base
- Chat one to one, in groups, or broadcast – Control your audience.
- All messages in one place – Centralised communication.
- On-demand vessel and area intelligence with Sea/bots
- Controlled directory – Verified user base.
- Access to company employees’ chats – Increased visibility.
- Keyword search – Find the information you need by searching across single or multiple chat threads simultaneously.
- Your company, your data – Retain ownership of chat conversations, even if employees decide to leave your company.
- Dual Factor Authentication – Extra protection.
- Storage on Microsoft Azure – Your data is safe.
- Your company, your data – Stay in charge of your data even if employees decide to leave your company.
Simple & accessible.
- Single Sign On
- Mobile and web app
- Works online and offline
- Large attachments – Up to 50 MB
- Delivery indicators – Know when a message has been read or an attachment opened.
- Bulk contact import – Import up to 200 contacts at a time.
Start using Sea/chat your way.
Windows Desktop app.